Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

  New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread
 
Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 09-14-2018, 08:03 AM
  #166
Fan Forum Star

 
Wilpen's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Everwood
 
Joined: Apr 2004
Posts: 109,653
Quote:
Originally Posted by secretk (View Post)
Ah I see. When will you know if you have hormone issues?
The next week or so.
Wilpen is offline  
Old 09-14-2018, 08:03 AM
  #167
Administrator
 
Jerry D's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 1999
Posts: 93,188
I'm so sorry to hear about your spine issues Michelle and I hope that you'll be okay.

Exercise tip: It's hard to do crunches when your dog comes over and starts kissing your face!
__________________
The energy, the faith, the devotion which we bring to this endeavor will light our country and all who serve it - and the glow from that fire can truly light the world. - John F. Kennedy

There are those who look at things the way they are and ask why - I dream of things that never were and ask why not. - Robert F. Kennedy
Jerry D is offline  
Old 09-14-2018, 08:12 AM
  #168
Master Fan

 
secretk's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Everwood
 
Joined: Feb 2011
Posts: 19,568
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilpen (View Post)
Spoiler:
Yeah, that's good .
__________________
I am an ancient soul in a modern body, with a futuristic state of mind.
secretk is offline  
Old 09-14-2018, 08:13 AM
  #169
Master Fan

 
secretk's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Everwood
 
Joined: Feb 2011
Posts: 19,568
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilpen (View Post)
The next week or so.
Please keep me posted on the results.
__________________
I am an ancient soul in a modern body, with a futuristic state of mind.
secretk is offline  
Old 09-14-2018, 08:13 AM
  #170
Master Fan

 
secretk's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Everwood
 
Joined: Feb 2011
Posts: 19,568
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerry D (View Post)
I'm so sorry to hear about your spine issues Michelle and I hope that you'll be okay.

Exercise tip: It's hard to do crunches when your dog comes over and starts kissing your face!
That's really important tip . So important lesson.
__________________
I am an ancient soul in a modern body, with a futuristic state of mind.
secretk is offline  
Old 09-14-2018, 08:36 AM
  #171
Elite Fan

 
everwoodfan52's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Everwood
 
Joined: Feb 2008
Posts: 46,782
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilpen (View Post)
Spine is really bothering me lately. My neck and back have been stiff, achy, and in pain for a while now. It sucks. I think my spine condition (neck, back and let’s throw in knees) is aggravated by the pelvic floor issues. I was just thinking about it right now while working and waiting for the football game to get started... I’m in pain daily to the point of not even being able to walk sometimes without numbness, tingling, stiffness. The reality is I’m so used to the pain and symptoms that I just put up with it. I pop Advil like crazy and just deal with it like it’s normal. It’s really not normal but it is what it is.
I missed this post, Michelle.I Have been busy trying to help you with other threads. That sounds horrible! At your age you shouldn't have to live with pain. Wait until you get older!
Please be careful with the Advil. I don't want you to aggravate your stomach issues.
everwoodfan52 is offline  
Old 09-14-2018, 08:48 AM
  #172
Fan Forum Star

 
Wilpen's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Everwood
 
Joined: Apr 2004
Posts: 109,653
Quote:
Originally Posted by everwoodfan52 (View Post)
I missed this post, Michelle.I Have been busy trying to help you with other threads. That sounds horrible! At your age you shouldn't have to live with pain. Wait until you get older!
Please be careful with the Advil. I don't want you to aggravate your stomach issues.
Thanks.

This is all due to past sports injuries. Two torn ACLs, neck sprains, back sprains, I have a heavy injury history and now I am paying for it. Add in the hysterectomy which brought on its own beast. It is what it is.
Wilpen is offline  
Old 09-14-2018, 08:48 AM
  #173
Fan Forum Star

 
Wilpen's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Everwood
 
Joined: Apr 2004
Posts: 109,653
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerry D (View Post)
I'm so sorry to hear about your spine issues Michelle and I hope that you'll be okay.

Exercise tip: It's hard to do crunches when your dog comes over and starts kissing your face!
Thanks.

Goldie!!!!!
Wilpen is offline  
Old 09-14-2018, 08:49 AM
  #174
Fan Forum Star

 
Wilpen's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Everwood
 
Joined: Apr 2004
Posts: 109,653
Quote:
Originally Posted by secretk (View Post)
Please keep me posted on the results.
Thanks. I certainly will.

How's work going today?
Wilpen is offline  
Old 09-14-2018, 09:57 AM
  #175
Master Fan

 
secretk's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Everwood
 
Joined: Feb 2011
Posts: 19,568
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilpen (View Post)
Thanks. I certainly will.

How's work going today?
Lots of meetings . And next week is even worse. I have 3 full days workshop. First day I have presentation. Second day I will be leading two discussions. I have to moderate the discussion and consolidate the results of the discussions. Third day I need to present the results of the discussions. So overall fun for my Introverted personality.
__________________
I am an ancient soul in a modern body, with a futuristic state of mind.
secretk is offline  
Old 09-14-2018, 10:02 AM
  #176
Fan Forum Star

 
Wilpen's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Everwood
 
Joined: Apr 2004
Posts: 109,653
Quote:
Originally Posted by secretk (View Post)
Lots of meetings . And next week is even worse. I have 3 full days workshop. First day I have presentation. Second day I will be leading two discussions. I have to moderate the discussion and consolidate the results of the discussions. Third day I need to present the results of the discussions. So overall fun for my Introverted personality.
Wow, that sounds really challenging. No doubt you'll succeed, but like you said, your Introversion is not going to like this. What is the topic of the presentation?
Wilpen is offline  
Old 09-14-2018, 10:05 AM
  #177
Master Fan

 
secretk's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Everwood
 
Joined: Feb 2011
Posts: 19,568
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilpen (View Post)
Wow, that sounds really challenging. No doubt you'll succeed, but like you said, your Introversion is not going to like this. What is the topic of the presentation?
I have to present our technical architecture, our current problems and pain points and our plans for the future. I have OneNote notebook on the topic, but I need to prepare some diagrams for the presentation.
__________________
I am an ancient soul in a modern body, with a futuristic state of mind.
secretk is offline  
Old 09-14-2018, 10:16 AM
  #178
Fan Forum Star

 
Wilpen's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Everwood
 
Joined: Apr 2004
Posts: 109,653
Quote:
Originally Posted by secretk (View Post)
I have to present our technical architecture, our current problems and pain points and our plans for the future. I have OneNote notebook on the topic, but I need to prepare some diagrams for the presentation.
Got it. How long approximately will the presentation be and how large of an audience will be listening?
Wilpen is offline  
Old 09-14-2018, 10:17 AM
  #179
Master Fan

 
secretk's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Everwood
 
Joined: Feb 2011
Posts: 19,568
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilpen (View Post)
Got it. How long approximately will the presentation be and how large of an audience will be listening?
The audience is around 25/30 people and it's 25 minutes.
__________________
I am an ancient soul in a modern body, with a futuristic state of mind.
secretk is offline  
Old 09-14-2018, 10:20 AM
  #180
Fan Forum Star

 
Wilpen's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Everwood
 
Joined: Apr 2004
Posts: 109,653
Quote:
Originally Posted by secretk (View Post)
The audience is around 25/30 people and it's 25 minutes.
Presentation not too long then. How long will the one aspect you need to prepare take you this weekend?
Wilpen is offline  
Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Bookmarks



Forum Affiliates
Emily VanCamp France, Emily VamCamp Web
Thread Tools



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 09:09 PM.

Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top

Powered by vBulletin, Copyright © 2000-2018.

Copyright © 1998-2018, Fan Forum.


TEST