Register

New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-09-2018, 02:57 PM
Bob’s Pumpkin Queen

Moderator of ...
Bob Morley

Christmas had a healthy baby boy, so that’s good. Best of luck to her as a mommy! Jessica’s turn next!

The first Celebrity Big Brother was honestly so entertaining to me. I don’t know about you guys, but I didn’t know what to expect, and it was just such a pleasant surprise. There were good players, funny moments, memorable moments. I’m really looking forward to the next one. It’ll be interesting to see who they cast. Wonder if they’ll get another higher profile name like Omarosa.

BOB THE 100 ROSWELL
TRYIN’ TO CATCH ME WRITING DIRTY
ICON BY BECKS
April7739 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2018, 03:29 PM
Graphics Team

I think they like adding powerful personalities like Amorosa to create drama. I could have gone without seeing Brandi Glanville though, didn’t enjoy her drunken diary confessions.
Mi||iê Måë is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2018, 06:22 PM
Moderator Support Team
Someday Came Today

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mi||iê Måë (View Post)
I think they like adding powerful personalities like Amorosa to create drama. I could have gone without seeing Brandi Glanville though, didn’t enjoy her drunken diary confessions.
Totally agree, Millie!

I personally liked that it was only 4 weeks long.
very close talking is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2018, 08:29 PM
Bob’s Pumpkin Queen

Moderator of ...
Bob Morley

Yeah, the abbreviated season actually worked pretty well. I enjoyed that it gave me something to watch every night, too!

This is actually hilarious (spoiler tagged for size):

Spoiler:

She’s had a good sense of humor about things.

BOB THE 100 ROSWELL
ICON BY BECKS
Old 10-09-2018, 10:49 PM
Fan Forum Star

I still dont get how she failed that puzzle, it was the easiest puzzle on earth
Alexa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2018, 10:42 AM
Graphics Team

^^ I think she was anxious about it and the time limit and stress just won.

But because she failed that, I believe that's why they did that Jury Battle back too.
Old 10-10-2018, 02:40 PM
Bob’s Pumpkin Queen

Moderator of ...
Bob Morley

Yeah, it was clearly meant to be an easy puzzle that she would solve, but she didn’t, and that is embarrassing (and a bit funny ). Of course, with the time limit and stress and being on live TV, we never know how we would do, either. But anyway, kudos to her for having a good sense of humor about it.

And yeah, that’s definitely why they did the Battle Back.

BOB THE 100 ROSWELL
ICON BY BECKS
Old 10-10-2018, 02:46 PM
Moderator Support Team
Someday Came Today

Yeah, honestly, IDK how I would have done under that pressure.
Old 10-10-2018, 11:22 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
we never know how we would do, either.
um i would have completed the puzzle thats for damn sure.

firstly, the puzzle was assembled when she started so she literally just had to slide it through in order.

then, why she thought she could assemble it on the ground? i dont know. what an idiot. Sorry Kaitlyn but its true.

I bet Tyler or Kaycee would have completed it in like 10 seconds lol
Old 10-11-2018, 05:12 AM
Bob’s Pumpkin Queen

Moderator of ...
Bob Morley

We’ll never know for sure unless we were in the same situation. I’d like to think I could have completed it, but under pressure on live TV, I understand getting frazzled.

Here you go, Haleigh fans :

ETA: And for Tangela fans . . .

BOB THE 100 ROSWELL
ICON BY BECKS

Last edited by April7739; 10-11-2018 at 03:59 PM
Old 10-11-2018, 09:18 PM
Fan Forum Star

I know for sure I would have completed it. lmao.

Tyler just annoys me so much I had to unfollow him. Literally all he posts about is Angela and now hes doing all this promotional stuff that I find really irritating. I hate when they do that. They start getting sponsored and turning into these fake people. And all he posts bout his Angela, its really irritating. I wanted to know more about TYLER the person not just his showmance.

So excited for bbcan 7 and then celeb bb and then season 21 so we can move on from this Tangela crap. Ill be celebrating the day they break up.
Old 10-12-2018, 05:28 AM
Bob’s Pumpkin Queen

Moderator of ...
Bob Morley

Seriously? I can’t even post a picture of the two of them without this vitriol?

How about this? Good luck to Tyler and Angela. Good luck to Swaggy and Bayleigh. Good luck to Haleigh and Fessy. Good luck to any couple who finds love on this show. Congrats to Jess and Cody on their baby new. Congrats to Christmas for having a son. Simple as that.

Moving on to another topic: Which celebs would you guys be interested in seeing play Big Brother? Would you like kind of the same blend as last season, with athletes and singers and actors and TV personalities? I have to admit that I was really skeptical when the CBB1 cast was announced, but then it turned out to be really fun watching them play, so I’m excited to see who we get for season 2. Hopefully they’ll announce people soon, because I’m eager to find out.

BOB THE 100 ROSWELL
ICON BY BECKS
Old 10-12-2018, 06:14 AM
Moderator Support Team
Someday Came Today

Quote:
I know for sure I would have completed it. lmao.
I'm sorry, but you can't be 100% sure until you are in that situation. I am usually really good at puzzles and some problem-solving, but under that time restraint and all that pressure, I just don't know if I would have finished it, as easy as it seemed. I am sure there were so many different strategies Kaitlyn could have done to take apart and put the puzzle together, but her brain might not have been thinking that fast once the time started. I do give her props for trying, but again, we can never be 100% sure of anything until we're in that situation.

Quote:
How about this? Good luck to Tyler and Angela. Good luck to Swaggy and Bayleigh. Good luck to Haleigh and Fessy. Good luck to any couple who finds love on this show. Congrats to Jess and Cody on their baby new. Congrats to Christmas for having a son. Simple as that.

Give Tyler a break. The relationship is new. He's excited about it. He's happy. He can post whatever he wants on his social media account. That's why I barely go on social media anymore. I'm so tired of all the negativity. You unfollowed him. Good for you. Your prerogative. No need to complain about it anymore.

Quote:
Which celebs would you guys be interested in seeing play Big Brother? Would you like kind of the same blend as last season, with athletes and singers and actors and TV personalities?
I'm thinking this. I liked the good mix we had last season, but more celebs who actually know the game, unlike Metta, or whatever the heck his name was, who had no clue what was going on. Mario Lopez is such a nice guy and has such a great personality, I'd kinda like to see him do it. I honestly would LOVE to see Boston Rob do it, but I don't think he'd want to... Not like I'm a fan of theirs, or anything, but one of the Kardashians doing it would be hilarious. They'd leave after the first day. Seeing them on Survivor would be more hilarious.
Old 10-12-2018, 11:33 AM
Graphics Team

I really like this photo of Tyler and Angela. I think they make a great couple and like all the couples who have come out of this season (Bay/Swaggy | Fessy/Haleigh), I wish them all the best of luck.

From her instagram, her eyes are so pretty!

Old 10-12-2018, 02:51 PM
Bob’s Pumpkin Queen

Moderator of ...
Bob Morley

Yeah, Tyler and Angela look hot in that picture! And Haleigh looks so pretty in that pic. Love her hair and her eyes.

Oh god, Metta had no idea what he was doing, but he did provide some funny moments. Mario Lopez would be great! I wasn’t a Saved by the Bell watcher, but I loved him on DWTS.

BOB THE 100 ROSWELL
ICON BY BECKS
Reply   Post New Thread