Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Tags Thread Tools
Old 06-20-2005, 09:13 PM
Elite Fan

Any autographs? I'd love Lexa's autograph.
Vampires don't "sparkle" in the sun: they screech in horror, burst into flame and wither to ash.
Old 06-21-2005, 07:20 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Video Games

I'd love Lexa!
Old 06-21-2005, 10:56 AM
Passionate Fan

On a quick glance, the only signed photo of Lexa is a S3 poster signed by all the cast. But I didn't search on Lexa herself, which might yield better results.

They have/have had some interesting things for sale. The "Ship Made Flesh" flexi and the flexi with the Commonwealth Charter were interesting. Tyr's "Memento Box" with the lock of Drago's hair and some kind of Drago berries is up there, as is one of Harper's data ports, Trances's gardening tools, Commonwealth rank pins, and pieces of the display panels from the bridge (my younger son is eyeballing one of those). A lot of stuff is from Seasons 4 & 5, so I'm not interested.
Old 06-22-2005, 08:14 PM
Elite Fan

Any models of the various ships?
Vampires don't "sparkle" in the sun: they screech in horror, burst into flame and wither to ash.
Old 06-22-2005, 09:10 PM
Passionate Fan

Not so far. Just pictures of ships. I'll let you know if I see any models.

My son asked about a model of the Andromeda that Dylan had on his desk, but I bet that went home with Kevin Sorbo.
Old 06-23-2005, 07:05 PM
Elite Fan

Pictures of ships? Please elaborate...
Old 06-23-2005, 09:06 PM
Passionate Fan

There is an item entitled "Framed Images of Commonwealth Ships" which was supposedly displayed in both Dylan's quarters and a conference room. It measures 20" by 10" and features three photos of Commonwealth ships, the middle of which is the Andromeda. The other two ships are similar to the Andromeda; nothing cool like the "Balance of Judgment" or anything like that. It's currently listing for $170.35, and the auction ends on June 26.
Old 06-25-2005, 08:52 PM
Elite Fan

Many many thanks...

Off to view it on ebay.
Old 06-26-2005, 01:48 PM
Passionate Fan

Wow! There's a bidding war on the extended force lance.

I do like Hasturi's diary. I wouldn't want to own it, but it's interesting the way they took an ordinary book and doctored it. Just reading the descriptions of some of the props and costumes is fascinating. The AI eraser, for example.

My younger son and I went in on a piece of a control panel from the bridge. He's going to hang it on his bedroom wall with lights behind it.

Still haven't received the Commonwealth Charter, but I think they only just shipped it.
Old 06-27-2005, 07:29 PM
Elite Fan

I saw the ships....180 is a bit much for me.

I liked those two other ships....very nice, especially the gold one.
Old 06-29-2005, 02:11 PM
Passionate Fan

The gold ship was pretty. I just wish the third picture had been more different.

We got the Commonwealth Charter! My kids and I were delighted to discover that the Vedran writing actually says something. My younger son printed out a Vedran key from the web, and we translated a bunch of stuff. It says "Commonwealth Charter" across the top in Vedran capital letters, and everyone's name and world are written in Vedran beneath their names. The only readable name is Charlemange Bolivar's, and his name is written in Vedran beneath his signature along with either "Sabra" or "Sabra-Jaguar". (Wasn't he Sabra Jaguar?) We haven't had a chance to translate the rest of the signatures yet. I have to give them credit--they did an excellent job of making each signature look different. Some resemble Earth languages--one looks like Greek, another like Chinese or Japanese--while many are completely unique. And the fact that the Vedran writing isn't just random characters.....very nice. Attention to detail.
Old 06-29-2005, 08:20 PM
Elite Fan

He was jaguar...Elizabah was Sabra.
Old 06-30-2005, 04:17 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Video Games

Man I wish I had money that is comparable to the U.S dollar...lame Ozzie $ btw, I onmly have three episodes left to watch of Andromeda! hehe Rommie is back! Happy happy, joy joy!!
Old 06-30-2005, 03:42 PM
Passionate Fan

It was very exciting when Rommie came back. My whole attitude brightened just seeing her again.

Cryostar: Ah, yes, wasn't that Elsbett from "The Horny (whoops! Honey) Offering"? It does say "Sabra Jaguar" under Charlemange's name. And the lengthy top inscription reads:

"Where the undersigned have all agreed to uphold the standards, morals, and beliefs of the commonwealth. In signing the following petition, the societies are bound by moral law to follow the guidelines."
Old 06-30-2005, 11:14 PM
Passionate Fan

Okay I enjoed Elizabah...she was enjoyable!
Ferryboats #30, Desirables #31, LoVe #60, Guardian Angels #18, BGL #23,Harm/Mac, Cordy/Angel #111, Justice Seekers #14, Aurors #274, Brooke/Lucas, Therox, George/Meridith #6 Booth&Brennan #499 Mikita #173 Bo&Dyson #14 Applejacks #100

I knew. Right from the beginning.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread