Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 12-08-2004, 12:47 AM
Supreme Fan

She brought more people to watch the show. She shouldn't of died! There could of always been the opportunity for her to guest star.
"Clark, I know you can run faster than a speeding bullet. Take me along for the ride."
Old 12-22-2004, 04:26 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by tigger&tutorgurl
I loved Cordy and I love Charisma, but I hope she doesn't become a regular on the show. I didn't really like Cordy that much in Angel because I didn't feel the writing was as sharp as it was on Buffy, so I can't picture liking her on Charmed, since the writing in that doesn't even come close to Buffy.
Some people like buffy some don't. I'm one of those who don't like buffy at all!!! I watched a few eps from season 1 and sometimes its on TV I get a glimpse of it, well I think it's just an ordinary show, did not catch my attention as such. I prefer Angel to buffy tho, maybe cause I like boreanz.

I don't compare buffy with Charmed cause Charmed is just great there is no comparison between them! I've been watching charmed from day one and I love it, yep I'm a die hard Charmed fan!

Last edited by Hunniah; 12-22-2004 at 04:33 PM
Old 06-18-2005, 11:57 AM
Total Fan

I loved when Charisma was on Charmed. I was hoping that they would of made her a regular cast member. Her character had such a great relationship going with Phoebe. It was sad when she was vanquished.
Old 06-19-2005, 02:26 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Lana Parrilla

yep I loved the little freidnship interaction between her and phoebe .. It really had potantial .. I´m sad that they had to kill her off

Team Regina - Team Ivy - Team Annaliese & Eve

Lana Maria Parrilla | RuPauls Drag Race Campaign

Old 07-16-2005, 05:13 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Charmed

http://www.slayerverse.org/tanet/net...s.php&id=24106

Quote:
Charisma in Veronica Mars

It's official, Charisma joins the cast of Veronica Mars.

CHARISMA CARPENTER AND STEVE GUTTENBERG JOIN THE CAST OF UPN'S "VERONICA MARS"
Released by UPN

CHARISMA CARPENTER AND STEVE GUTTENBERG JOIN THE CAST OF UPN'S "VERONICA MARS"

Charisma Carpenter ("Angel") and Steve Guttenberg ("The Poseidon Adventure") have joined the cast of UPN's VERONICA MARS, beginning with the critically acclaimed drama's second season premiere.

Carpenter will play Kendall Casablancas, a sexy trophy wife and stepmother to brothers Dick (Ryan Hansen) and Cassidy "Beaver" (Kyle Gallner) Casablancas, two of Veronica's (Kristen Bell) rival, affluent schoolmates. She will appear in at least six episodes. Meanwhile, Guttenberg will star as Woody Goodman, a charismatic major league baseball team owner and leading candidate in the local race for mayor of Neptune, Calif. To show his support for the community, his daughter will be transferring from her private school to Neptune High. He will appear in at least seven episodes.

VERONICA MARS stars Kristen Bell ("Reefer Madness") as a smart, fearless 18-year-old apprentice private investigator dedicated to solving the toughest mysteries of her wealthy seaside community, Neptune, Calif., where the rich and powerful make the rules, own the town and the high school, and desperately try to keep their dirty little secrets just that...secret.

Carpenter recently completed shooting the feature film "Voodoo Moon" opposite Eric Maibus. In television, she portrayed the character Cordelia Chase for seven years on the hit series "Angel" and "Buffy The Vampire Slayer," after originally being featured in a recurring role. Later, she returned to "Angel" for one episode as a guest star for the series' landmark 100th episode.

In television, Carpenter recently guest starred on "LAX" with Heather Locklear, as well as on several episodes of "Charmed." She also co-starred on "Miss Match" with Alicia Silverstone and Ryan O'Neal. In addition, Carpenter starred in the title role of the television movie "See Jane Date," based on the book by Melissa Senate. She has also appeared in several other television shows and feature films.
Source: Futon Critic

Old 07-16-2005, 06:01 PM
Passionate Fan

I am so happy for Charisma! Veronica Mars is a awesome show!
Old 07-17-2005, 02:57 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Lana Parrilla

wow .. maybe i should start to watch VM ..

Old 07-17-2005, 07:33 PM
Passionate Fan

Yeah, me too!
Old 07-27-2005, 06:45 AM
Part-Time Fan

i loved Charisma on Charmed, i think she's an amazing actress and really under-rated, hated the fact they killed her off
Old 09-17-2005, 01:34 PM
Extreme Fan

wot ep does she come in 2????
av credit-paintedxlie
Old 09-17-2005, 03:15 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Charmed

^ She will be in the season premiere of that show, which will come on September 28th @ 9:00 PM on UPN.

Old 09-17-2005, 04:00 PM
Extreme Fan

I think that Charisma did a good job on Charmed I liked her character, it was good to see her again after Angel finished. Kinda sad when she was vanquished.

Old 09-18-2005, 10:47 AM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Lana Parrilla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Movietime Blues
^ She will be in the season premiere of that show, which will come on September 28th @ 9:00 PM on UPN.
she will? I didnt know that- In season 8? lol well how should I know haha i´m not reading any casting news or spoiler

Old 09-19-2005, 03:18 AM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Charmed

First, I thought the question was referring to Veronica Mars but then I realized that the member who asked the question lives in the UK. So he might be referring to Charisma's appearance on Charmed, after all. If that's the case then I'm mistaken.

Old 09-19-2005, 04:44 AM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Lana Parrilla

lol so its for VM? haha i´m so confused .. but it would make sense haha .. and since I´m watching VM.. i´m looking forward to it

Closed Thread   Post New Thread