Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 01-28-2011, 01:40 PM
New Fan

Finding the Dot

I am sorry to get in on the last of these thread but I am hoping that someone could help with an episode of Scurbs. I did not want to interrupt the questoin of wether the forum should close or not. I would like to see it open since it took me almost 5 hours to find a live Scrubs forum.

Here is my question:
In one of the episodes a dot comes on screen and tracks a virus from one person to another until it reaches a patient who then dies. I have gone through almost all of the episodes and still have not been able to find it. If there is some one out there who could point me in the right direction I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks
Old 01-28-2011, 01:51 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Young Americans

Hey welcome to dont feel shy youre certainly not interrupting anything Im Sheida just join in the discussions here, theres a questions thread on this board here in the meanwhile I think I know what episode youre referring to, is it season 5 episode 12 "My Cabbage" cause thats the only one I can remember that sounds like this though its not a dot, but it does follow virus around

[18 YEARS OF YOUNG AMERICANS!]
_____♪you're the d a r k n e s s in me
[Sheida:Tumblr | Twitter |Tveit:Vote]
Old 01-28-2011, 07:54 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I think this Forum is staying open for the time being The support is amazing, doesn't look like it's going down. All you have to do is continue posting!

I will encourage you to continue posting around, browse our threads. I'm Ashlie Feel free to PM me, or the other mod, and the new soon to be moderator when they get there any questions you have about the forum in general. Scrubs related questions however, please take them to our designated question thread (which is placed at the top of the page in the main). Take care, and hope to see you around more!

Closing.

Dean&Castiel

_avi:unknown