Fan Forum Legend

Yes gotta stick together
Old 10-04-2018, 11:28 AM
California here we come

It makes it easier to move on that way.
could never leave you is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2018, 08:26 PM
Dedicated Fan

It look like we might get to see The Elijah and Hayley dance after all!

Quote:
Legacies Will Answer a Very Important Question About Klaus and Elijah

The Originals series finale wrapped on a shocking and heartbreaking note with Klaus (Joseph Morgan) and Elijah (Daniel Gillies) staking themselves in order to save Hope by ridding the world of the Hollow for good. The bittersweet ending capped off a full circle moment for the long-feuding brothers who finally found peace and forgiveness after maintaining a tumultuous relationship for the better part of a century.

However, the finale cut to black before we could see their bodies fully disintegrate, leaving many to wonder just what happened to the OG vampires' souls. Did they wind up in a peaceful afterlife surrounded by loved ones like Hayley (Phoebe Tonkin) and Jackson (Nathan Dean Parsons)? Or were they subjected to a permanent state of pain and torment as penance for the many atrocities they committed during their time among the living?

According to Julie Plec, the woman behind The Vampire Diaries, The Originals and the upcoming spin-off Legacies, you won't have to wait much longer to find out what happened to the dearly departed Mikaelson brothers. "That question will be answered this season [on Legacies]," she confirmed to TV Guide. Rejoice, it looks like you'll finally get some closure!

Legacies follows Hope Mikaelson (Danielle Rose Russell) and Alaric Saltzman (Matt Davis) as they help supernatural teens through the growing pains of hormones and controlling their new super abilities at the Salvatore Boarding School for the Young. Some familiar faces are poised to drop by including Jeremy Gilbert and Matt Donovan. With the show set to address what happened to Klaus and Elijah in the afterlife, perhaps we'll see some Originals drop by Mystical Falls. You never know!
http://www.tvguide.com/news/legacie...ag=TVG_Twitter
LadyKatherine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2018, 04:14 AM
Communications Team
nutty pine nut

Oh awesome
Old 10-09-2018, 12:10 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by beyond insane (View Post)
Oh awesome
We find out in episode 7 of Legacies what happened to Klaus.
http://mobile.twitter.com/TheOrigin...646277/photo/1
Old 10-09-2018, 03:02 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Thanks for that info!
Old 10-11-2018, 03:53 AM
Supreme Fan

Hi!

First time on this board. I googled for a lot of time, but I couldn't find the answer, so I was hoping you guys know the answer. Sorry if it isn't the right thread!

We watched Vampire Diaries during the summer. Great show, great ending. Now we're watching The Originals to be able to watch Legacies aswell.

During S7 of Vampire Diaries Caroline goes to visit Klaus in a flash forward. If I do my math correctly that's S3 of The Originals. When Caroline arrives she gets told that Klaus has been missing for 3 years. Do we ever get the answer why he's missing at that time? I know Klaus helped Stefan in that same episode (in the present time where stefan is running), but other than that?
TV shows that I love: Gilmore Girls | Grey's Anatomy | The Good Wife | Charmed | Veronica Mars | Damages | Brothers & Sisters | The Newsroom | One Tree Hill | Game of Thrones | Bones | The Closer | How to get away with Murder | Fringe | The OC | Desperate Housewives | Homeland | Pretty Little Liars | & more |
Xbox One Tag: Alwayshappyz | Wii U tag: Alwayshappyz
Alwayshappy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2018, 05:01 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Welcome Oh that's a question that's making my brain melt because it was so long ago
Old 10-11-2018, 08:18 PM
Fan Forum Star

I rewatched this recently to get a better understanding of the episode and I wasnt that impressed with it tbh. It should have been extended over a few episode instead of trying to wrap everything up in one episodes time.

Marcel and Keelin's storylines were fine to me, they got some nice endings there. I wish we had gotten to see something bigger for Hayley though. The pictures of everyone was nice, but not enough for me. We deserved to see Davina with freaking Kol! I was glad to see Cami but again, not enough of what I wanted there. I still think the Caroline/Klaus stuff was random and their goodbye kind of sucked too.

I hated the ending for Klaus and Elijah though obviously!!! I think that Elijah should/could have taken the darkness to be with hayley in the afterlife. Klaus needed to stick around to father Hope! And if not that, and Klaus had to die, then Elijah should have vowed to watch over Hope and protect her!!! Like, I'm so annoyed by this. I love the brothers but it was still really dumb imo.

Something about the finale just felt tacked on, like it was a last minute written episode.
Alexa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2018, 09:19 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alwayshappy (View Post)
Hi!

First time on this board. I googled for a lot of time, but I couldn't find the answer, so I was hoping you guys know the answer. Sorry if it isn't the right thread!

We watched Vampire Diaries during the summer. Great show, great ending. Now we're watching The Originals to be able to watch Legacies aswell.

During S7 of Vampire Diaries Caroline goes to visit Klaus in a flash forward. If I do my math correctly that's S3 of The Originals. When Caroline arrives she gets told that Klaus has been missing for 3 years. Do we ever get the answer why he's missing at that time? I know Klaus helped Stefan in that same episode (in the present time where stefan is running), but other than that?
Klaus was missing because Marcel had Klaus lock in his basement for 5 years. Hayley was looking for a cure for Elijah, Kol, and Rebecca . So by the time Caroline came to New Orleans everyone was gone. They were gone for five whole years.

Quote:
I hated the ending for Klaus and Elijah though obviously!!! I think that Elijah should/could have taken the darkness to be with hayley in the afterlife. Klaus needed to stick around to father Hope! And if not that, and Klaus had to die, then Elijah should have vowed to watch over Hope and protect her!!! Like, I'm so annoyed by this. I love the brothers but it was still really dumb imo.
I didn't care for Marcel, and Keelin's happy ending because I really didn't care about them as a whole. I think Marcel should have lost his powers, or turn human. Freya started the show as a bad ass witch. By the end of the season she just sit around and complain about how her family (one that she wanted so much) is ruining her relationship with Keelin. Keelin should have a family (mom,dad sister brother) of her own than she will be more understanding. Boring. I totally agree about Klaus and Elijah 's death. There is no way Klaus, nor Elijah would leave Hope unprotected. I believe/speculate that the writers had intended for only Elijah to die, but (re:Klaus speech at the end) than decide that Klaus shouldn't let another man die for his daughter.
Old 10-13-2018, 01:28 AM
Communications Team
nutty pine nut

Quote:
Originally Posted by a new hope (View Post)
Welcome Oh that's a question that's making my brain melt because it was so long ago
Yea too long is always the trouble
Old 10-13-2018, 06:58 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyKatherine (View Post)
Klaus was missing because Marcel had Klaus lock in his basement for 5 years. Hayley was looking for a cure for Elijah, Kol, and Rebecca . So by the time Caroline came to New Orleans everyone was gone. They were gone for five whole years. .
Thanks for explaining My memory sucks.