Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-23-2018, 11:57 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belleislove (View Post)
Waahhh!! His cute little crying woobie face.

I was really against a Season 7 and honestly the new characters didn't interest me. But from a standpoint as a Rumple fan, what a gift.
I did like many of the new characters, but nevermind those....... I agree (and also as a Rumbelle fan) about Rumple. The way I look at it is that, by the end of S6, there was so much promise for him, and we saw that promise fulfilled in S7. Without a S7, his redemption wouldn't have been complete, and we wouldn't have gotten Beauty, wouldn't have gotten an entire season's love letter to Rumbelle
Old 05-23-2018, 01:00 PM
Master Fan

Agreed

icon by me
Old 05-23-2018, 01:58 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I must admit never imagined we got the amazing story that we did in S7

RumplestiltskinBelle

True Love. Eternal Love.

Old 05-23-2018, 04:15 PM
Master Fan

Oh my god….. this is so beautiful, and so different in many ways from the scene that aired.

I wish we could have seen Rumple flip through the travel book (”the moving images of a life fully lived…..” - how beautiful)…..

Rumbelle saved a few worlds! Oh wow, I wish there had been time to include this part in the episode. Belle’s comments about how they saved worlds, raised a son, built the home together….her speech about how life is fleeting……..they’re so beautiful, so profound.

Aww, Rumple being afraid that he can’t be a good man without her, and Belle reassuring him with her deep faith in him.

“I’ll always be with you……..Remember me and I know you’ll always be the man I saw behind the beast”

Sob, I can’t believe how beautiful this is….. She WAS always with him, he did always remember her, and he WAS the man she saw behind the beast!

Rumple reading to Belle……oh why couldn’t we see this.

Ack, we should have gotten that montage……….Please please PLEASE let this be on the DVD. Bursting with love and life……

“Gold and the rest of us breaking down into tears”…

This was amazing……..and it HAS to be canon, because Adam and Eddy said in their interviews that Belle spoke of life being beautiful because it’s fleeting…….

I want that montage!!

This had better be in the DVD as a deleted scene!

Last edited by Betsybelle; 05-23-2018 at 07:17 PM
Old 05-24-2018, 01:51 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Oh my Oh my!!

Yep better be on the DVD, give us the director's cut!!

The montage and Rumple reading HHH

RumplestiltskinBelle

True Love. Eternal Love.

Old 05-24-2018, 03:03 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazy_diamond (View Post)
Oh my Oh my!!

Yep better be on the DVD, give us the director's cut!!

The montage and Rumple reading HHH
It’s interesting that they chose to go with a montage of Belle coming back to Rumple, which isn’t in the script, instead of their overall highlights. I think the montage they used was achingly beautiful and perfectly matched to her story - I’m glad they did go with that, if we could have only one (but I wanted both, lol)

IF ONLY the episode could have been more than 42 minutes. I would never have cut anything from what we already got, which is stunningly beautiful, but my god......I suspect, like with Skin Deep, that it killed them to cut what they did.* If we get this as a deleted scene, I can die happy...

**I just watched Belle’s death scene, and it’s still as incredibly beautiful as ever, but now I’m missing what was left out. I think they should have kept at least one of the chipped cup or travel book moments, and at least one of the “life is fleeting”or “I’ll always be with you” moments (and definitely the “we traveled the world” blurb”. They should have cut the Weaver/Rogers scene in the park, and/or the Jacinda/Incredibles Mr. Cluck scene. I almost wish Adam hadn’t posted the script pages, because I’m afraid it might change how I feel about this scene - and that would suck, because I LOVE it.

I wonder if they couldn’t get or build a bed, because obviously they used the couch.....which, make sense to me since Belle was adjusting the curtains while Rumple was reading. I don’t think he would have been reading upstairs, in their bedroom.

You can tell that edits were made, because under ordinary circumstances, none of the dagger, chipped cup, travel book or HHH would have just been conveniently lying on that table. Ok, maybe the travel book of Rumbelle had looked at it before.

I also noticed a blooper, lol. The chipped cup is on the table, but the camera, while Rumple is crying, pans to the cup on the mantle.

Last edited by Betsybelle; 05-24-2018 at 04:10 AM
Old 05-24-2018, 07:14 AM
Master Fan

Just wow. That is beautiful.

I loved Beauty so much so I can't say I would want them to change anything but I would have loved to see and hear them play this as well. It's hard to tell if they actually filmed any of this or it was just in the script. If they did film it, yes, I absolutely would want to see that in a deleted scene. A&E did talk about what Belle was saying about life being beautiful because it's fleeting so maybe they did film something.

They saved worlds? He read to her from Her Handsome Hero? Sigh. Perfect.
Old 05-24-2018, 12:27 PM
Master Fan

Quote:

I loved Beauty so much so I can't say I would want them to change anything but I would have loved to see and hear them play this as well. It's hard to tell if they actually filmed any of this or it was just in the script. If they did film it, yes, I absolutely would want to see that in a deleted scene. A&E did talk about what Belle was saying about life being beautiful because it's fleeting so maybe they did film something.

They filmed it, because Adam says they made changes in the editing room. As far as I'm concerned, because Adam and Eddy talked about things in the script that didn't make it to the screen, it's all canon to me. Rumple did read to Belle (if not then, at other times), they DID see and save worlds, etc......

Hopefully, HOPEFULLY this will be on the DVD - and also what was clearly a deleted scene with young Gideon.......

Just thought I'd share - a bunch of Rumbellers on Tumblr helped create a Travel book (one each for Bobby and Em). We wrote messages to Bobby/Em, send photos of places we love or wanted Rumbelle to go, and my friend photoshopped them.

The third photo shows my entry - Charleston, SC, a place I deeply love. If you want, I can post more (photos, not the entries - as those are personal)

Old 05-24-2018, 01:06 PM
Master Fan

Quote:

Agreed No wonder Bobby and Emilie got so emotional when they read that script. It's so beautiful I'd LOVE to see the cut parts on the screen somehow! And Rumbelle traveling around saving worlds would make a good spin-off series.. The Rumple and Belle show, as Bobby and Emilie once suggested

icon by me
Old 05-24-2018, 01:08 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Betsybelle (View Post)
They filmed it, because Adam says they made changes in the editing room. As far as I'm concerned, because Adam and Eddy talked about things in the script that didn't make it to the screen, it's all canon to me. Rumple did read to Belle (if not then, at other times), they DID see and save worlds, etc......

Hopefully, HOPEFULLY this will be on the DVD - and also what was clearly a deleted scene with young Gideon.......

Just thought I'd share - a bunch of Rumbellers on Tumblr helped create a Travel book (one each for Bobby and Em). We wrote messages to Bobby/Em, send photos of places we love or wanted Rumbelle to go, and my friend photoshopped them.

The third photo shows my entry - Charleston, SC, a place I deeply love. If you want, I can post more (photos, not the entries - as those are personal)

I noticed that these writers have a bad habit of deleting stuff they should have kept instead of stuff not needed to advance the story but we still did get beautiful scenes despite that!
Old 05-24-2018, 01:11 PM
Master Fan

That's lovely, Betsy.

Quote:
I noticed that these writers have a bad habit of deleting stuff they should have kept instead of stuff not needed to advance the story but we still did get beautiful scenes despite that!
Yeah, I can't complain because we did get a beautiful story.

I want the Rumple and Belle show so badly!!! I wish they give us a whole novel about them. I can't understand why they would have a book about Henry and Violet over all the other couples on the show.
Old 05-24-2018, 02:02 PM
Fan Forum Legend

That's lovely Betsy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seamstress90 (View Post)
Agreed No wonder Bobby and Emilie got so emotional when they read that script. It's so beautiful I'd LOVE to see the cut parts on the screen somehow! And Rumbelle traveling around saving worlds would make a good spin-off series.. The Rumple and Belle show, as Bobby and Emilie once suggested
Damn right

RumplestiltskinBelle

True Love. Eternal Love.

Old 05-24-2018, 04:38 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
That's lovely, Betsy.

Yeah, I can't complain because we did get a beautiful story.

I want the Rumple and Belle show so badly!!! I wish they give us a whole novel about them. I can't understand why they would have a book about Henry and Violet over all the other couples on the show.
Thanks Belleislove - and CD! Ooh, I'd LOVE a Rumbelle novel!

Yeah, I really can't complain too much because then it will sound like I don't LOVE what actually went on screen in Beauty. I remember what Adam and Eddy said about Skin Deep, how they cut as much as they could from SB scenes because they wanted to keep as much of FT as they could. I still wish they had cut Weaver/Roger and Jacinda, but...I didn't miss anything before we had the script, so I don't want to complain now. What the script really does is enrich Beauty, enrich Rumbelle.....and I love that.

Quote:
Prayer circle that we get the deleted/extended scene in the S7 DVD, and also the deleted scene with young Gideon

The Rumple and Belle show? Give it to me now!!
Old 05-25-2018, 05:33 AM
Fan Forum Legend

yep we all want it

RumplestiltskinBelle

True Love. Eternal Love.

Old 05-25-2018, 12:26 PM
Master Fan

I’m still so confused about certain things. If WR stripped Rumple of his magic and power, than he really wasn’t the DO anymore - so, how is it considered that he broke his curse ? I loved the finale, IMO they completely de-emphasized the Guardian; it’s not made clear that he is the Guardian, even though he is. I can see why some fans thought the Guardian arc had been dropped. I also felt that Rumple ending the Darkness forever got the shaft; there should have been more attention paid to that. Lastly, what was Rumole’s plan? He didn’t know his heart would turn red, and surely he would not have put his darkened heart into Hook.