Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-29-2016, 02:14 AM
Elite Fan

Shouldnt that gifset be in the Belle thread

HazelEyes008 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2016, 09:13 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by HazelEyes008 (View Post)
Shouldnt that gifset be in the Belle thread
Yep!

Guess I was more tired than I thought!
Old 11-29-2016, 10:22 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Dylan O'Brien

I want more scenes for them I think Emilie and Colin have wonderful chemistry
Harry Styles || Dylan O'Brien || Louis Tomlinson
★ darling, just hold on ★ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2016, 10:01 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glader|4|Life (View Post)
I want more scenes for them I think Emilie and Colin have wonderful chemistry
They do. I loved how he was there for her and got a little teary-eyed at her sacrifice. I do love the fact that this show can have a non-romantic friendship and that he is making an effort to make up to Belle for what he did.

However, I do understand why some are upset that Killian was there for the birth of Rumbelle's child and Rumple wasn't, even though I understand under the circumstances why Belle didn't want Rumple there. But I think the writers really cheated the Rumbelle fans once again so I understand the frustration.

Last edited by Belleislove; 11-30-2016 at 12:25 PM
Belleislove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2016, 04:13 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Dylan O'Brien

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belleislove (View Post)
They do. I loved how he was there for her and got a little teary-eyed at her sacrifice. I do love the fact that this show can have a non-romantic friendship and that he is making an effort to make up to Belle for what he did.

However, I do understand why some are upset that Killian was there for the birth of Rumbelle's child and Rumple wasn't, even though I understand under the circumstances why Belle didn't want Rumple there. But I think the writers really cheated the Rumbelle fans once again so I understand the frustration.
Yeah, I think Killian is trying really hard to make up for all the hurt he has caused Belle and that is really nice to see. Their friendship is just really nice.. I don't have to worry about any romantic undertones, it is just a simple friendship that I can enjoy

I can understand that as well, but I am not a fan of the double standards. Rumple associates and aligns himself with many people that have hurt him and his wife, yet when Belle has scenes with Killian it is such a betrayal on her part? Yeah, no Killian is trying to atone for the mistakes he made with Belle, and Belle being the amazing woman that she is, is giving him a chance. I won't go into how I definitely think that the writers are screwing with Rumbelle and their fans, because this isn't the thread for it... but I was saddened that Rumple wasn't there to see his son being born
Old 11-30-2016, 04:17 PM
Elite Fan

I don't see what other fans or ships have to do with this particular thread.

We're here to discuss Killian and Belle. No one else.
"I was very pleased that the happy ending involved what seems to be a more peaceful lifestyle with someone who loved and respects her, who she loves and respects back, and the fact that there was life created out of that I think is a really beautiful thing.”
- Jennifer Morrison on Emma Swan’s happy ending
scififan2009 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2016, 04:21 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Dylan O'Brien

I was discussing Rumple in association with Belle and Killian.. I tried my hardest to stay on topic, and I feel I did. Sometimes other characters need to be mentioned.

You want to discuss Killian and Belle, go for it, as you said, that is what this thread is for. No one is stopping you, but I don't need anyone policing me on what is or isn't right for this thread, especially when you are not a mod, and especially when I think my post was completely fine in this thread.
Old 11-30-2016, 04:23 PM
Elite Fan

Sorry. That wasn't directed at you. You didn't take things off topic. I just think talking about fans being "cheated" is a little rich after this show already killed off Graham Neal and Robin.

I agree, there is a double standard when it comes to certain characters that Belle chooses to associate with.

But I think Killian has made his feelings quite clear. Mess with Belle and you mess with him. Jekyll found that out the hard way.
"I was very pleased that the happy ending involved what seems to be a more peaceful lifestyle with someone who loved and respects her, who she loves and respects back, and the fact that there was life created out of that I think is a really beautiful thing.”
- Jennifer Morrison on Emma Swan’s happy ending

Last edited by scififan2009; 11-30-2016 at 05:03 PM
scififan2009 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2016, 07:47 PM
Master Fan

I get that that was directed at me but you're not going off topic by bringing up Neal and Robin?

I actually think it was relevant because we were talking about Belle and Killian at the birth of the Rumbelle baby.

It was one comment. I wasn't bashing anyone. I actually was liking this Belle/Killian moment but saying I understood why others might not like it..
Old 12-01-2016, 12:10 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Yeah, I think Killian is trying really hard to make up for all the hurt he has caused Belle and that is really nice to see. Their friendship is just really nice.. I don't have to worry about any romantic undertones, it is just a simple friendship that I can enjoy

I can understand that as well, but I am not a fan of the double standards. Rumple associates and aligns himself with many people that have hurt him and his wife, yet when Belle has scenes with Killian it is such a betrayal on her part? Yeah, no Killian is trying to atone for the mistakes he made with Belle, and Belle being the amazing woman that she is, is giving him a chance. I won't go into how I definitely think that the writers are screwing with Rumbelle and their fans, because this isn't the thread for it... but I was saddened that Rumple wasn't there to see his son being born
I'm really liking the nice friendship development between the two characters and sustaining a nice story arc spanning through the multiple seasons. Hope it continues going forward regardless of whatever happens between Rumbelle.

I understand why fans would be upset, but in the context of this season, it seemed unrealistic for Rumple to be there. The writers clearly built up suspense if he would arrive in time for the birth, but no. So I can understand how long-term fans might feel cheated.
Old 12-01-2016, 04:00 AM
Master Fan

If I didn't think he was genuine in his remorse or that he wasn't really trying to help Belle I wouldn't like their "friendship" but I do think he is genuine and they've shown that. And Belle sees that, imo. That's what she was telling Rumple about himself, that she didn't expect him to be perfect but just to "try" and he had pretty much stated he had given up trying last year.

Colin and Emilie have always had a nice chemistry, imo.
Old 01-03-2017, 09:55 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belleislove (View Post)
Colin and Emilie have always had a nice chemistry, imo.
Both actors are really gifted with showing chemistry with whomever they work with onscreen.

Plus I think it was refreshing for both of these characters to stretch out a bit and interact with other characters with whom they've never or rarely shared scenes. Hopefully, it'll continue in the second half.
Old 01-04-2017, 11:08 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Dylan O'Brien

I am really hoping that they continue with this friendship
Old 01-05-2017, 09:18 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
I am really hoping that they continue with this friendship
Yep, it'll be interested in how Killian deals with Belle and Gold. Interesting that he'll treat them both differently.
Old 01-16-2017, 12:32 PM
Elite Fan

x

HazelEyes008 is offline   Reply With Quote
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top