Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-24-2015, 04:09 AM
Part-Time Fan

I guess after Jafar and the Jabberwock Will's not as afraid of Rumpel as he might have been?

Last edited by Catcollar; 03-24-2015 at 07:13 AM
Catcollar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2015, 05:40 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giana (View Post)
^ What makes you think that?
I guess cause Ursula called him lover boy lol
Old 03-25-2015, 05:13 PM
Master Fan

If Will got Belle that rose, I wonder if that means he met her dad.
Giana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2015, 01:28 AM
Fan Forum Hero

|"Do we hope we’re not interrupting, but we need the thief’s assistance."
X
Old 04-19-2015, 04:32 PM
Master Fan

I'm curious, how do you all see Scarlet Beauty developing beyond this season? Do you think they could potentially become true love at some point?
obisgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2015, 05:34 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by obisgirl (View Post)
I'm curious, how do you all see Scarlet Beauty developing beyond this season? Do you think they could potentially become true love at some point?
Have no clue, but I do hope they become true love.

Hogwarts will always be your HOME

ic: magicrubbish LJ
Jason Morgan | Thor Odinson | Kate Kane {Batwoman} | Steffy & Bill | WestAllen Family | Rory + Jess {Their story is not over}
baelfire24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2015, 09:50 AM
Master Fan

I think there's a true love for you at every stage of your life. And I think we've seen that already with Regina and Emma's characters respectively and likewise with their partners. Both Robin and Killian were different people when they were in love with their first loves. People change, they evolve.

The problem with Rumple right now, whether it's done consciously or not, he's still a selfish man who clings to his own selfish needs to get what he wants. I'm almost certain his happy ending now is having Belle but also magic, or if not magic, just being powerful in general without magic.

That is the opposite of Belle. She's never been this way. Rumple has always been enough for her, but she's never been enough for him and that's really sad. He's as Belle said in season two, 'a man who still makes the wrong choices.'

The reason why I love her with Will (there's different reasons).

But Will, like Killian, has no one else or even an obsession with magic to put in front of his love for Belle. That right there makes Will a perfect partner for Belle. It's also refreshing for Belle, I think, to be with someone that she can trust. I don't think since whenever this new relationship started that Belle has ever had to question Will's motives or feelings about her.

I don't see a happy rumbelle reunion happening anytime in the future (in real-time, anyway). At the end of the day, I want to Belle to be happy. I want her to be in a healthy, loving relationship with someone she loves and trusts. I think that person for her is Will and if they turn out to be true love, it wouldn't surprise me and I would be very happy for them both.

Last edited by obisgirl; 06-16-2015 at 12:51 PM
Old 04-20-2015, 09:57 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
But Will, like Killian, has no one else or even an obsession with magic to put in front of his love for Belle. That right there makes Will a perfect partner for Belle. It's also refreshing for Belle, I think, to be with someone that she can trust. I don't think since whenever this new relationship started that Belle has ever had to question Will's motives or feelings about her.

I don't see a happy rumbelle reunion happening anytime in the future (in real-time, anyway). At the end of the day, I want to Belle to be happy. I want her to be in a healthy, loving relationship with someone she loves and trusts. I think that person for her is Will and if they turn out to be true love, it wouldn't surprise me and I would be very happy for them both.

Also, Will actually does have someone else. He has a true love, Ana, who I believe is still his wife, and we know from Wonderland that they get a HEA in the future. I don't believe Will and Belle love each other. I think they're both just trying to deal with the pain of breaking up with their true loves. So Belle really wouldn't be first with Will either.

I understand totally why these two would bond. But again the show is pretty clear that they're not making a big thing out of them, at least this season.

I think it's a shame the show has not used MIchael Socha more though and developed his character.

But I am all for a friendship with these characters.

Last edited by Belleislove; 04-20-2015 at 10:06 AM
Belleislove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2015, 12:45 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:

I just don't think Michael will be back next season. He was signed as a regular but had probably a total of less than 30 minutes onscreen the entire season. Sean Maguire had more air time, and he's only on recurring status.

I do hope Michael returns because I like him and miss Wonderland, but I guess I'm just too much of a pessimist to think he will.
Old 04-26-2015, 03:01 PM
Master Fan

I'm optimistic Michael will be back for season five and have a bigger story then too.
Old 04-26-2015, 07:38 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
I'm optimistic Michael will be back for season five and have a bigger story then too.
I hope so too but I'm pessimistic. But if he does come back, please feel free to give me a huge TOLD YA SO!
Old 04-28-2015, 04:49 AM
Part-Time Fan

I imagine Michael enjoyed finally getting some scenes with Bobby--they did a film together and one of the reasons Michael was jazzed about moving to OUAT was the opportunity to work with him again.
Old 05-04-2015, 05:04 AM
Fan Forum Star

Please add me
Old 05-04-2015, 08:28 AM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Once Upon A Time

You've been added.
Old 05-17-2015, 07:26 PM
Master Fan

I feel disappointed and let down about how Scarlet Beauty was resolved in the finale. The only reason Will was added to the cast was to give Rumbelle angst -- as if there wasn't enough angst there already. It felt so pointless.

It was really nice to see Belle happy and in healthy a relationship with a guy who doesn't have a burning desire for magic. It just feels like a badly missed opportunity, you know?

Is there any chance for Scarlet Beauty in 5A?
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top