Suits Episode Discussion: 6x14 "Admission of Guilt"

6x14
Admission of Guilt

Old 02-15-2017, 06:03 AM
Elite Fan

Tftnt I can't wait
Old 02-16-2017, 05:58 AM
Extreme Fan

Good episode. The Donna is dumb however.
Old 02-16-2017, 06:24 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I like it, but it is getting a little annoying
You might be right! We need one extremely great scene with it (I prefer the Donna telling Harvey how he feels about Donna ) and then we need to get rid of it

But yes, good episode! Not amazing...but we need these kind of episodes as well

Katrina and Rachel scenes were good! I loved the scene where Katrina told Rachel what her dad said about her
Old 02-16-2017, 07:22 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronson (View Post)
Good episode. The Donna is dumb however.
Like it or not, The Donna is relevant technology--ever hear of Siri and Alexa? But the real point of the storyline is for Donna to begin reflecting on who she is apart from her job, the firm, and Harvey. Donna's the only main character who hasn't be give the opportunity to define herself outside her job. Even Rachel had the Leonard Bailey case last season that did wonders for her character development.

Overall, 614 "Admission of Guilt" is a very good episode. In addition to lots of wonderful character interaction, particularly Harvey/Mike and Rachel/Katrina (which I wasn't expecting), Oliver's introduction to Harvey is hilarious. It will be interesting to see how Mike stays connected to PSL in the future if he is able to enter the Bar and chooses to remain at the clinic. I'd actually like to see more of Oliver at PSL, though I like the idea of Mike working at the clinic too.

Suits loves to blow up the plot to the point where it seems our boys have been written into an impossible corner and then find a way for them to figure it all out, all while remaining ethically ambiguous. As it turns out, Mike is as much a risk-taker as Harvey.

Last edited by DiamondGirl5; 02-16-2017 at 07:36 AM
Old 02-19-2017, 02:55 PM
Fan Forum Star

I enjoyed this episode a lot, it felt like older episodes with Mike and Harvey working together! All their interactions were just so great.

Look, I don't really hate Mike/Rachel but they are just boring. The show needs a new romance to root for imo and Harvey/Donna are the slow burn so they need someone new for Mike imo. They are practically non-existent now anyways.

Harvey/Donna scene was pretty funny! I actually dont mind the Donna, I find it humorous, but I love Donna lol.

I love Katrina so much, she just brings a different energy to the show! Her little friendship with Rachel is really cute.

I really like Oliver.
Old 02-20-2017, 12:47 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
I enjoyed this episode a lot, it felt like older episodes with Mike and Harvey working together! All their interactions were just so great.
Yes, that is the best!

There is not a lot going on with Mike and Rachel no But I do think that's pretty realistic.... steady relationships don't have the most interesting storylines I guess But I do like to see them exist in a tvshow as well