Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 09-08-2018, 08:29 AM
New Fan

Did Rosa and Raymond lose a lot of character?

Hello everyone
Firstly, huge fane of the series, I have watched the entire show twice and believe it to be a great comedy show.

As the title suggests, I want to hear you guys thoughts and Detective Rosa Diaz and Captain Raymond Holt.

Throughout the beginning, Rosa was shown has a hardcore woman who never laughed, never shared personal details and had a very tough attitude

Raymond was shown as a very focused captain, who should never smile for more than 1,5 seconds, (more is a conman’s ruse), he never showed emotions and was VERY professional.

I feel that both characters have lost a lot of their personality. In the later seasons, they smile, laugh and show emotions. Everything their character was written not to. I think its very sad they have broken their characters into more “standard” people.

Neither Boyle, Gina, Amy, Terry, Jake, Hitchcock or Scully has lost any character, they still have the character traits they were firstly written with.

Have you guys noticed the same?

All thoughts regarding the subject is valuable to me, so please, share your thoughts.
Old 09-08-2018, 07:29 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Brooklyn Nine-Nine

Hi! Thanks for starting the topic.

I'm going to direct the conversation to this thread here :

[Deadpan Champions] Captain Holt & Rosa #3 - Rosa: I'm sorry you didn't get your vengeance, Mother Holt"
Closed Thread   Post New Thread