Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 08-16-2018, 03:52 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Fanfiction #5: Because if CBS won't do it, we will.

New thread!

N i c o l e ~ Tumblr | Podcast | Fanfiction | Twitter
WeBuiltThePyramids is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2018, 04:52 PM
Elite Fan

TFTNT! May we do it justice.

~Heidi
FoxPhile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2018, 10:24 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I finished a fic the other day, and one of my author friends reviewed and then we got to talking. She said "I woke up to two emails, your update and a review on my fic. I read your fic immediately, it made me late for work, and then I completely forgot about my review until I checked my email again later. You made me forget about reviews." That's like, the compliment of compliments from author to author.

Then I told a friend about that and she was like "you know what they say, if she can check her reviews after smut, you didn't do it right."

Old 08-18-2018, 01:32 PM
Elite Fan

That's awesome. Your smut has made me late for work on occasion - and I work from home!

~Heidi
Old 08-18-2018, 04:30 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxPhile (View Post)
That's awesome. Your smut has made me late for work on occasion - and I work from home!
I could apologize, but you know I'm not going to.

Old 08-20-2018, 09:59 AM
Dedicated Fan

I hope there will be some fanfiction holiday stories starting with Halloween Thanksgiving Christmas New Year's since we don't have a show to watch anymore and let's face it the holiday episodes in season 4 in my opinion sucked the Thanksgiving was okay the Halloween Christmas episode were not good because Waige spent time apart. It would be nice to see what the team's first holidays back together would be like and I want Waige to spend time together with Ralph
Earnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2018, 11:15 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I for one definitely want to keep writing. It's just hard once a show is over.

Old 08-25-2018, 08:03 AM
Elite Fan

I still haven't quite gotten over my post-cancellation funk in terms of writing, but I hope that changes soon.

~Heidi
Old 08-25-2018, 11:19 PM
Fan Forum Hero

The past week or so I haven't read or published anything. And I feel terrible about it - writers get discouraged when their regular readers stop reviewing and I know my friends who are updating regularly have been pretty disheartened by reviewership lately - but I'm kinda enjoying having come up for air for a little bit. Monday or so I'm sure I'll get back to it, but I've been immersing myself in horses and musicals the past week and it's been a nice break. I love this fandom and I love the fanfiction in it but eventually you need a breather from pretty much anything.

Old 08-26-2018, 05:08 AM
Loyal Fan

I haven't been able to post new chapters for either of my WIPs recently, but I should have a little more time to write now so fingers crossed I'll get back into it. I think my fix-it fic - Sly Down - is heading towards the conclusion, but there's still a lot to get through.

My other story - Sunshine and Sea Air - is much easier to write (set a year after everyone is back together - because we all know they will all get back together, right?) and it's been good for me to be able to write alternative chapters of this and Sly Down or all the angst involved would really start to get me down!
Old 08-26-2018, 11:33 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyclone139 (View Post)
I haven't been able to post new chapters for either of my WIPs recently, but I should have a little more time to write now so fingers crossed I'll get back into it. I think my fix-it fic - Sly Down - is heading towards the conclusion, but there's still a lot to get through.

My other story - Sunshine and Sea Air - is much easier to write (set a year after everyone is back together - because we all know they will all get back together, right?) and it's been good for me to be able to write alternative chapters of this and Sly Down or all the angst involved would really start to get me down!
I love both stories I look forward to more new chapters
Earnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2018, 09:15 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I still need to read both of those!

Old 08-29-2018, 11:22 AM
Loyal Fan

And I need to read yours! I've been deliberately avoiding reading too many fics until I've at least finished Sly Down because I don't want to get too involved with other people's ideas. (I'm worried I'll somehow confuse myself! ) Once I've finished mine I will read and review them all.
Old 08-29-2018, 06:10 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyclone139 (View Post)
And I need to read yours! I've been deliberately avoiding reading too many fics until I've at least finished Sly Down because I don't want to get too involved with other people's ideas. (I'm worried I'll somehow confuse myself! ) Once I've finished mine I will read and review them all.
That's me, too, to be honest! I'm sticking to reading the people's that I've been reading a long time because I know their styles and their mindset on things and I'll be able to keep it all straight. I'm trying not to branch out until I get mine done.

Old 09-08-2018, 10:37 PM
Fan Forum Hero

My goal is to finish my S5 fic on the 12th - but then I don't have any Scorpion WIPs anymore and I don't know how I feel about that.

Reply   Post New Thread