New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-11-2018, 08:23 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Buffy and Angel

Quote:
Originally Posted by GetOffMyLawn (View Post)
I want to watch some of the animated Batman films but I don't know which to choose. They're so many! I haven't watched any of them before.

A few I have my eye on
Batman: Gotham by Gaslight
Batman: The Killing Joke
Batman Ninja
Batman and Harley Quinn
Batman: The Dark Knight Returns, Part 1
Batman: Under the Red Hood
Batman: Assault on Arkham
Very late response on my part, but Gotham by Gaslight is amazing, even if it isn't entirely faithful to the comic.

"So mote it be.”
Charmed Slayer Angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2018, 12:35 PM
Elite Fan

Rumor

Quote:
Date planned for the premiere of the film focused on the Gotham Vigilante would be planned for 2021, and could even be delayed until 2022 ..... best possible (Script / Production) to launch an arbitrary premiere date
http://revengeofthefans.com/2018/10...ou-think-more/

"Don't be like the rest of the world, Arthur. Don't undervalue who Aquaman truly is." --Mera
lyndell75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread