Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 04-04-2005, 08:29 AM
Master Fan

*Cafe a la Josh #4* Name still unclear ;) >

So i´ll continue stealing the first post from the first thread of the cafe

Welcome everybody, to the fourth phase of Cafe a la Josh!

I've thought long and hard about this day, and this thread will really be a work of art. The purpose is to unite all of Josh's fans, no matter what clique they were previously in [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

What is Cafe a la Josh?
Basically, this thread is a mixture of a bunch of different threads. Mainly, we're here to appreciate Josh, his movies, and all of his achievements. But more importantly, this is about his fans. All of you out there, coming together and just having lots of fun! The point is to get to know one another, so that together we can keep the Josh lovin' alive!

What makes this thread different from all the others? And what can we expect from Cafe a la Josh?
This thread is different because it's taking the best thing from each of the other threads (you guys!) and combining it into one awesome thread! But that's not all it is, below is a list of things you can look forward to from Cafe a la Josh!

~Every thread (or possibly every week) we'll have a new discussion topic, to keep the thread active and interesting. That way people will want to join in the activities, and won't be lurkers! [img]smilies/lurking.gif[/img] = [img]smilies/nono.gif[/img]
~We'll have cool polls and trivia questions about Josh that'll go in the beginning post of every thread. [img]smilies/bubble.gif[/img]
~It doesn't have to be all about Josh! It's also about all of you! There'll be plenty of off topicness going on, and it's all because the Josh fans want to get to know each other better. We'll start off by having questions periodically about you the posters! [img]smilies/cool.gif[/img]
~This thread will also contain links to other parts of the board, so if there's a specific area that you'd like to visit, you'll have easy access! Underneath the links we'll also have names of the members that post there and at Cafe a la Josh so that you'll have a buddy to talk with if/when you decide to adventure towards the other threads! [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]

How do I know if Cafe a la Josh is right for me?
Because it's a place where everybody is welcome! It doesn't matter if you're a Newbie, an Oldie, Jailbait, a Hooker, what kind of Shipper you are, or what your Ethnicity is. EVERYBODY is welcome. It would help if you know at least a little bit of English, but if not then I'm sure one of the bi-lingual gals would [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] to help you out! If you have any questions, feel free to post them here or to pm me. I know that sometimes moderators can seem scary, but I'm here to serve you [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] So don't be afraid to ask about anything!

Is she done yet?
Yes, I am! So now it's your turn to pull up a comfy chair, or take a seat on one of the couches! Be sure to check us out and look for new links and activities! You can also stop at the counter for some coffee, snack cakes, drool catchers, Joshpops, music selections, whatever your little heart desires! Catch ya'll later!

Your loving mod,
E

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lets learn... how to say "Hugs and Kisses" in a different language!
"Abrazos y besos"! ~ Spanish for "Hugs and Kisses"
"Besarkada eta muxu asko" ~ Basque for "Hugs and Kisses"
"Abracades i petons" ~ Catalan for "Hugs and Kisses"
"Usciski i buziaki" ~ Polish for "Hugs and Kisses"
"Umarmungen und Kusse" ~ German for "Hugs and Kisses"
"Knus og kossar" ~ Icelandic for "Hugs and Kisses"

Last edited by ellavm; 04-04-2005 at 08:37 AM
Old 04-04-2005, 08:33 AM
Master Fan

And i bring you the last post from part 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by irune
everybody

I haven't post here since... first thread! but I would like to join you

Well, hmmm I'm Irune, from Spain... Something else?

Oh and, I would like to see you all in the Picture thread!! I love pics!!

BTW, I didn't like 40d&40n.

Oh and I have a little question... You know, the graphic in this thread... (I don't know how it's called :S ), I would like to know if it's going to change... You know, maybe something more... artistic I don't know, maybe I'm wrong But I think it could be cool to put a different one.

I talk about this:

bye!

(I'm sorry if my english is bad, I do my best!)
Old 04-04-2005, 10:11 AM
Fan Forum Hero

New thread!

I wonder how long this one will last ...
Old 04-04-2005, 11:01 AM
Master Fan

a good bet is not as long as the other one
Old 04-04-2005, 11:21 AM
Passionate Fan

Hello
well, hmm...I liked the threads name so I thought Id say hi
Old 04-04-2005, 12:37 PM
Master Fan

Hey

Quote:
very welcome to the cafe and post away as for the graphic i´m not sure how that works who changes it and so on but i´ll ask about it
Thank you so much... Ely? Is that ok? I think other posters called you that way

Old 04-04-2005, 06:35 PM
Fan Forum Hero

No good TV tonight.

icon
Old 04-04-2005, 10:06 PM
Master Fan

Hi, I posted here, But back in the day.

Unfortunetly there is never any good TV on, especially when I have no work or school, it stinks cause I have like 100 channels,
Old 04-04-2005, 10:29 PM
Elite Fan

Damn, my fighting Illini lost. So heartbreaking. James Augustine, you were out of control, my man. 5 fouls and being kicked out for the 5th foul? You're usually much more patient.

But, my White Sox won their season openers.
Old 04-04-2005, 10:31 PM
Master Fan

Well Katie, I am sorry that your Bball team lost, but Happy your Baseball team won. I am a Mrlin fan and their season opener is tomorrow, so I am way excited. I Josh Beckett.
Old 04-04-2005, 11:22 PM
Fan Forum Hero

So bored ... is anyone else around? Fan Forum is starting to run alot faster now. Phew!

icon
Old 04-05-2005, 03:00 AM
Master Fan

yeah don´t care what you call me E, Ely or El or Elin i shall respond to it all

i had a very good tv night last night, Desp.H,CSI and the L word yep i however have nothing on tonight

sorry about your team katie sucks when they loose sucks i tell ya
Old 04-05-2005, 04:52 AM
Ultimate Fan

^ I love The L Word I just downloaded Sunday's epi and will watch it with my friends tonight.

The time has come to watch Smallville. Join the 2009 Smallville Marathon!
Old 04-05-2005, 01:35 PM
Loyal Fan

I feel so ignorant. What's the L Word? When does it play?

~ Carla
Old 04-05-2005, 04:15 PM
Master Fan

I have never seen the L word, alothough I hear really good things about it. I am just usually always at work when it Airs, But I hav a few good nights of TV ahead of me, American Idol, CSI The O.C, Gilmore Girls, Not all in the same night, But in the next few nights..