Old 10-09-2018, 02:15 PM
Wildpip

Bellamy/Echo

kellyalyciabobeliza
amelia | icon by becks | bday twin
kiss the wind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2018, 02:31 PM
Master Fan

Lucas & Riley (GMW) Because when you forget a couple is actually a couple you know the show is doing something wrong.
Old 10-09-2018, 02:52 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psychically Linked ღ (View Post)
Lucas & Riley (GMW) Because when you forget a couple is actually a couple you know the show is doing something wrong.
Thank you!
KatB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2018, 03:41 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackWhiteRose (View Post)
Rachel/Joey -> It didn`t make sense and it was a waste of time.
Buffy/Spike-> No thanks. Not after what happend in Season 6.
Buffy/Riley-> Just boring.
Phoebe/Coop -> For me that relationship was too rushed.
i don’t think Jen & Matt really wanted that pairing
Japril is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2018, 12:45 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah I also don`t think they wanted that.

Others:

Kelly/Mark
Emily/Brandon
Old 10-10-2018, 07:42 AM
California here we come

Neal and Kate - I don't believe she felt for him what he felt for her. She seemed to be using him a lot and leading him on. Just no.

Derek and every woman he was with throughout the show - Jeff Davis really did him dirty. Poor Derek deserved way better.

Ross and Rachel - They both brought out the worst in each other. Ross was too controlling and possessive and Rachel went back to being the girl who did everything that the guys in her life wanted her to do instead of following her own dreams.

Chuck and Blair - Chuck was a disgusting pig. Blair deserved better. That simple.

Leonard and Penny - Leonard treats Penny like a trophy wife. And Penny lets him. Where's the Penny I fell in love with at the beginning of the series? I miss her.

Amy and Sheldon - If the roles were reversed and Sheldon treated Amy the way she treats him, people would be throwing huge fits. But because a woman treats a guy that way, it's alright? I think not. Gross.

Hayley and Jackson - He was her brainwashed stalker. He was very toxic for and to her. He and his grandmother were constantly emotionally manipulating her. Good guy my ass. And Hayley was not her true self with him either.

Elijah and Antionette - She lied to him from the get go. Her family kidnapped, tortured, and basically killed his true love and she never showed any remorse. Need I say more?

Bill and Sookie - Need I really make a list to explain myself. Let's just leave it at, he let her get damn near killed just so he could feed her his blood. That right there is enough to be disgusted by them without getting into the rest of why they're wrong.

Miguel and Emily - I don't care the reason, I will never ship a ship that has added domestic abuse to their resume.
could never leave you is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2018, 10:57 PM
Say Something Nice

Moderator of ...
How I Met Your Mother

Cordelia&Angel: because they are a retarded couple. It goes against the show. Angel left Buffy in Sunnydale at the end of Season 3 for a reason. There is no need to set Angel or Angelus up with someone who shown an attitude towards his relationship with Buffy, and who is much weaker than he is. In Deep Down, it is clear that he can kill Cordy in 5 seconds flat, and that he can turn into Angelus if he would ever be happy with her.

One writer even said just to go back in Season 2 and pretend that the rest after Season 3 and 4 didn't happen.

The writers and network were obviously smoking something when they decided to go down the Cangel route, and for them to copy off of the Bangel storyline.

Cangel can't measure up to Bangel. Faith and Buffy actually have more in common with Angel than Cordelia.

This relationship goes against Angel's purpose on the show.

Cordelia was against Angel loosing his soul, so it was very out of character for her to want to start things up with Angel.

This relationship is not OKAY and was a mistake from the get go. It lacks common sense. And I thought there was more common sense back then, but no.

This almost relationship should have never existed.

Buffy&Cordelia: Considering Cordelia had an attitude with Buffy outside of her dating Xander, this wouldn't be good for Buffy. It doesn't help that Cordelia tried to make advances towards Angel after Buffy resurrected and when Buffy was in a depressive state in Season 6.

Joey&Rachel: why dumb a girl down to be with a dumb guy who happens to be her baby's daddy's good friend. Explain to me how is that common sense because it isn't.

Barney&Robin: Robin deserves better.

Willow&Tara: Willow's treatment of her isn't good. Tara lacked common sense going back to her in Entropy. What were the writers thinking??

Chuck&Blair
Old 10-11-2018, 01:59 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Dylan O'Brien

Sheldon & Penny They have never been a couple or even been suggested which I appreciate a lot. I don't understand the idea of them being together romantically at all. They have absolutely no romantic tension and the way they view each other couldn't be more unromantic if I tried Just no, I am so glad that the show never even tried to go there.
Harry Styles || Dylan O'Brien || Louis Tomlinson
★ darling, just hold on ★ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2018, 04:15 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by could never leave you (View Post)

Leonard and Penny - Leonard treats Penny like a trophy wife. And Penny lets him. Where's the Penny I fell in love with at the beginning of the series? I miss her.
This. I see so many people saying Penny is so awful to Leonard, but he isn't a saint himself. He's also cheated on her while he was away for work! If he gets her to have kids for him (despite her saying she doesn't really want them) I am going to be so disappointed.
Kinky-Cousin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2018, 04:44 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Priya/Leonard
Kelly/Mark
Claudia/David
Gina/David
Gina/Dylan
Kelly/John
Emily/Brandon
Brooke/Brandon
Rachel/Joey
Rachel/Paolo
Moncia/Richard
Phoebe/David
Hannah/Booth
Old 10-11-2018, 09:15 AM
California here we come

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinky-Cousin (View Post)
This. I see so many people saying Penny is so awful to Leonard, but he isn't a saint himself. He's also cheated on her while he was away for work! If he gets her to have kids for him (despite her saying she doesn't really want them) I am going to be so disappointed.
They both are at their worsts together and no one can convince me otherwise.
Old 10-11-2018, 09:47 AM
Master Fan

Brian & Michael (QAF) Because they had an unhealthy codependency to each other. They both moved on, but clung to what they had when they were kids. Both fell in love with other people which proved that they never really loved each other that way because Brian COULD fall in love, he just didnt with Michael.

Luke & Reid (ATWT) Because this ship completely changed who Luke Snyder was as a person and what he stood for to prop up a random ashole who joined the show 5 months before it ended. Not to mention the fact that Noah had to be completely taken out of the picture for Luke to even THINK about falling in love with someone else. It just didnt make sense and ruined Luke's character completely. He deserved better.

Stiles & Lydia (Teen Wolf) Stiles wasnt in love with her, he was obsessed with her. And she never looked at him twice until the 6th and final season of the show so that proves to me that their entire 'development' was fan pandering.

Jack & Gwen (Torchwood) Honestly I dont even know where to begin with my hatred for this ship. They both put each other on a pedestal and never saw each other for who they actually were. Both were in love with other people and both chose other people over each other CONSTANTLY. They also brought out the absolute WORST in each other.

Clarke & Lexa (The 100) Honestly I tried to get into them, I really did, and I respect what they mean to people, but idk there's just something about them that never really sat right with me. They just seemed so rushed and forced and then she died so it was like 'what was the point, really?' and tbh i think they reminded me a little bit of Luke/Reid and thats why I dont really ship them. But again, thats me.

Lucas & Riley (GMW) Because when you forget a couple is actually dating you know the show is doing something wrong. Bland af there can never be another Cory and Topanga. Period, end of story.

Carly & Freddie (iCarly) See Stiles/Lydia for reference.
Old 10-11-2018, 01:13 PM
California here we come

Neal and Kate - I don't believe she felt for him what he felt for her. She seemed to be using him a lot and leading him on. Just no.

Derek and every woman he was with throughout the show - Jeff Davis really did him dirty. Poor Derek deserved way better.

Ross and Rachel - They both brought out the worst in each other. Ross was too controlling and possessive and Rachel went back to being the girl who did everything that the guys in her life wanted her to do instead of following her own dreams.

Chuck and Blair - Chuck was a disgusting pig. Blair deserved better. That simple.

Leonard and Penny - Leonard treats Penny like a trophy wife. And Penny lets him. Where's the Penny I fell in love with at the beginning of the series? I miss her. They are their worst selves together.

Amy and Sheldon - If the roles were reversed and Sheldon treated Amy the way she treats him, people would be throwing huge fits. But because a woman treats a guy that way, it's alright? I think not. Gross.

Hayley and Jackson - He was her brainwashed stalker. He was very toxic for and to her. He and his grandmother were constantly emotionally manipulating her. Good guy my ass. And Hayley was not her true self with him either.

Elijah and Antionette - She lied to him from the get go. Her family kidnapped, tortured, and basically killed his true love and she never showed any remorse. Need I say more?

Bill and Sookie - Need I really make a list to explain myself. Let's just leave it at, he let her get damn near killed just so he could feed her his blood. That right there is enough to be disgusted by them without getting into the rest of why they're wrong.

Miguel and Emily - I don't care the reason, I will never ship a ship that has added domestic abuse to their resume.
Old 10-11-2018, 07:35 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Dylan O'Brien

Oliver & Felicity (Arrow)
Clarke & Bellamy (The 100)
Scott & Malia (Teen Wolf)
Damon & Elena (The Vampire Diaries)
Juliette & Nick (Grimm)
Kara & Monel (Supergirl)
Jughead & Betty (Riverdale)
Seth & Kate (FDTD)

Worst of the worse.
Harry Styles || Dylan O'Brien || Louis Tomlinson

Last edited by ★ darling, just hold on ★; 10-11-2018 at 09:07 PM
★ darling, just hold on ★ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2018, 09:19 PM
Part-Time Fan

Any Couple from the CW (Yuck!)
Lady Persie/Anyone (Upstairs, Downstairs 2011)

I know they are a non-fictional couple, but they are infamous in the Lifetime movie circuit back in the day.

Dan and Betty Broderick (A Woman Scorned)
Booklover85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread