Old 10-29-2012, 03:10 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
X-Men

lol!

tuck frump
Old 11-02-2012, 02:50 PM
Part-Time Fan

I just found out that SW episode 7 is expected to hit theaters in 2015 (I know that this is old news to probably most, but I just found out about it). I was wondering if they're still going to re-release episode 4 in 3D that year? I hope they don't nix that idea because I've never seen the ot in the theaters.
Old 11-02-2012, 04:06 PM
Fan Forum Legend

That's a good question, I honestly have no idea and I don't think anything has been said about it just yet
Old 11-02-2012, 07:06 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by ststriker (View Post)
I just found out that SW episode 7 is expected to hit theaters in 2015 (I know that this is old news to probably most, but I just found out about it). I was wondering if they're still going to re-release episode 4 in 3D that year? I hope they don't nix that idea because I've never seen the ot in the theaters.
As far as I know the 3D films are still a go.

Sum, why is that funny. I also wanted to be a mermaid for a period of time. Sometimes I still do.

I wrote a whole lengthy and spoilerish review for Zombie vs Unicorns on my LJ.
Old 11-02-2012, 11:06 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BehrItAll (View Post)

Sum, why is that funny. I also wanted to be a mermaid for a period of time. Sometimes I still do.
If you think about it, being a mermaid probably isn't as glamorous as you might think. Sure you'd have a whole ocean to explore, but you'd have to eat raw fish or algae all the time I'm assuming. Plus you'd have to constantly be on the run from sharks and other vicious ocean predators. Also, if you ever get bored just swimming through endless ocean all the time and want some other entertainment, forget it. No movies, no tv, no internet, all your Star Wars books would get wet... unless of course your one of those mermaids like in Splash where she could come out of the water (but then again she only had I think like a week out of water didn't she?). Oh well... I'm already over-analyzing this waaaay too much.
Old 11-02-2012, 11:13 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
As far as I know the 3D films are still a go.

That's going to be kind of odd then, having episode 4 and episode 7 released in the same year. I can just imagine if there was a little kid who is just starting to get into SW (and his parents were never really big into it). He'd be like "did I miss something? Why did it skip over some movies?"
Old 11-03-2012, 10:47 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
all your Star Wars books would get wet
This made me laugh

I wouldn't want to be a mermaid I'm insanely scared of whales and I ever ran (swam?) into one I'd have a heart attack.
Old 11-03-2012, 10:57 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
X-Men

Quote:
Why is it not funny? Sorry Steph, I just think somebody wanting to be half horse is pretty funny. Same for being half fish.

tuck frump

Last edited by sum1; 11-03-2012 at 11:29 AM
Old 11-03-2012, 06:14 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
If you think about it, being a mermaid probably isn't as glamorous as you might think. Sure you'd have a whole ocean to explore, but you'd have to eat raw fish or algae all the time I'm assuming. Plus you'd have to constantly be on the run from sharks and other vicious ocean predators. Also, if you ever get bored just swimming through endless ocean all the time and want some other entertainment, forget it. No movies, no tv, no internet, all your Star Wars books would get wet... unless of course your one of those mermaids like in Splash where she could come out of the water (but then again she only had I think like a week out of water didn't she?). Oh well... I'm already over-analyzing this waaaay too much.
You totally are.
I like eating fish. And I could be like Madison in Splash, only without the week restriction
I love the movie Splash...
As for predators, we got those on land too.

Quote:
That's going to be kind of odd then, having episode 4 and episode 7 released in the same year. I can just imagine if there was a little kid who is just starting to get into SW (and his parents were never really big into it). He'd be like "did I miss something? Why did it skip over some movies?"
That little kid better do his research then

Quote:
I'm insanely scared of whales and I ever ran (swam?) into one I'd have a heart attack.
Aww really.
I have no issue with whales. Or with sharks.

Ok, Sum. I just had a wild imagination as a kid and loved the idea to becoming something mythical.
Old 11-03-2012, 06:14 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
You totally are.
I like eating fish. And I could be like Madison in Splash, only without the week restriction

Quote:
That little kid better do his research then

Quote:
I'm insanely scared of whales and I ever ran (swam?) into one I'd have a heart attack.
Aww really.
I have no issue with whales. Or with sharks.

Ok, Sum. I just had a wild imagination as a kid and loved the idea to becoming something mythical.
Old 11-03-2012, 11:35 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
You totally are.
Yeah, but do you like eating raw fish? I like sushi as much as the next guy, but I don't think I'd want to have it all the time. It would be better if you could go the Splash route minus the week restriction, only be sure that you only surface in a private beach you own and have a bikini held down by a rock near the shore.

Good point about the predators, but I'm assuming in the ocean you would run into them more frequently and depending on where you live on land, your less likely to run into them. The only time I've ever encountered lions and tigers were at the zoo and I had a think glass that protected me from them.

Anyway, it's fun and completely healthy to pretend and imagine yourself as something other than you are. I think mermaids and/or ponies were a part of every girls fantasy at one time or another. For boys, we pretend to be superheros or wrestlers. Sometimes I would pretend to be invincible and be able to go out and stop crime. Now that I'm older, I sometimes wish I had the power of Mr. Fantastic from Fantastic Four (if you don't know he can stretch his body to almost limitless boundaries), but for a more practical purpose. For example, if I lose the remote I could just stretch my arms to the tv to change the channel (ok I'm lazy sometimes). And it would really come in handy when I had to look on the top shelf of closets and I don't have a stepladder handy.
Old 11-04-2012, 08:43 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
X-Men

I can assure you I've never wanted to be a wrestler. I've never been into that stuff. I did want to be a superhero for a while as a kid, but I think that's pretty funny too.

tuck frump
Old 11-04-2012, 09:54 AM
Master Fan

I wanted to be Goku from Dragon Ball Z as a kid
Old 11-04-2012, 10:34 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I loved Dragon Ball Z I was Team Vegeta though
Old 11-04-2012, 10:37 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by snow express (View Post)
I loved Dragon Ball Z I was Team Vegeta though
Vegeta irritated me until the Buu saga where we had actual character growth
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top